What to Expect
- All learning is completed in a small group with an experienced teacher who is also a qualified nurse.
- Our training spaces are custom-built and offer state of the art simulation equipment.
- You will receive on the job clinical placement experience in our Certificate III and Diploma courses to help further develop your clinical skills and transfer the theory into practice.
- You will have access to all course resources electronically through our modern Moodle Learning system.
- We will work closely with you to grow your skills.
- Expect to earn a qualification that is recognised nationally and that has already earned the respect of the Tasmanian Health Industry.
HERC Student Handbook 2023-2024
This guide is for the use of students of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Education Centre (ANMEC) and those associated with ANMEC through our Third-Party Arrangement with the Health Education Research Centre (HERC). This guide is introduced to new students during
their induction and orientation sessions. Following these sessions, students should ensure they refer to this guide for information, as required.
Click Here – Student Handbook 2023-2024
HERC Policies for Students
Many aspects of our relationship with our students are governed by clear, fair and consistent policies. These policies are published in our Student Policy Handbook. You are encouraged to read and understand your rights and responsibilities as a student at HERC.
Click Here – ANMEC HERC Policy Manual