Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) – student updates
All HERC students are asked to refer to this page for any impacts to HERC training facilities as a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This page will be updated as soon as we become aware of any changes we need to let you know about.
Current impacts to HERC training facilities: Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Students to study from home.
- Please call us on 03 6223 6777 or email us for all enquiries.
Where to find the latest information and advice
For the latest information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) and advice please refer to the following websites:
- Tasmanian Department of Health – Coronavirus
- Australian Government Department of Health – Health Alerts
What you can do
- Stay informed. Refer to the above websites for detailed information which is being updated as the situation develops.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and warm, running water.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- Call for advice. If you think you might have Coronavirus (COVID-19) because of recent travel or contact with a confirmed case, phone the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline (1800 671 38) for advice.